Inspire Ideas, Empower Solutions, & Support Growth
About LaunchBox - The Innovation Space For The Lehigh Valley
We offer 5 entrepreneurial programs and dozens of resources that are available free to all PA residents or businesses. Located at the Penn State Lehigh Valley campus in Center Valley, we connect Lehigh Valley entrepreneurs to the support, resources, and facilities they need to build a sustainable and scalable business with a viable plan for growth. By centralizing our no-cost services, we help entrepreneurs avoid the common mistakes startups often face and enable them to focus their time on growing their business.
- Brainstorm with LaunchBox: One-hour introductory session that offers immediate support for your idea.
- Idea TestLab: Four-week accelerator course to test your idea, identify your customers and frame your pitch.
- LaunchBox Ladies: Speaker series hosted by women in business for women in business; events open to all.
- Masterminds: Monthly seminars for business owners, with timely topics and peer-to-peer networking.
- Teen Entrepreneur Challenge: One-week residential summer camp for high school students.
Lehigh Valley LaunchBox microgrant recipients have access to coworking space at Velocity in downtown Allentown.
Find an inviting space to work or book a conference room or training room. You will also find 24-7 access to the building, wi-fi, a kitchenette, and a lounge.
Penn State Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
news & events
December 7, 2023
November 16, 2023
October 31, 2023
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.