Please join us on September 24th for the LaunchBox Ladies virtual program “The Power of the Pivot” featuring international speaker, Dr. Cheryl Robinson. Learn how to successfully pivot to your next career adventure!
It’s a good time to start up.
- Business accelerator program
- Coworking space
- Legal and intellectual property services
- Business advice and mentorship
- Mastermind Program
Accelerator & Microgrant Program
- Microgrants awarded annually
- Free coworking space in downtown Allentown
- Access to PSU Legal and Intellectual Property Services
- Ongoing education and programming
- Business development resources
- A safety net of advisors
Fall 2020 Virtual StartUp Bootcamp
Lehigh Valley LaunchBox microgrant recipients have access to coworking space at Velocity in downtown Allentown.
Find an inviting space to work or book a conference room or training room. You will also find 24-7 access to the building, wi-fi, a kitchenette, and a lounge.
Penn State Law Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
Lehigh Valley LaunchBox Ladies Speaker Series
Teen Entrepreneur Challenge
Our Teen Entrepreneur Challenge (TEC) empowers rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors to be successful business owners.
- Learn key strategies for starting a business and developing an entrepreneurial spirit
- Programming at Penn State Lehigh Valley and the Perkiomen School, with field trips to area businesses for real-world experiences
- Housing at the Perkiomen School in air-conditioned dorms and use of the Innovation Center for 3D virtual reality, additive manufacturing, computer design, and rapid prototyping
- Camp culminates in a “Shark Tank” style team pitch competition to a panel of judges
- Receive a 50 percent discount on transferable college credits for camp participation through the optional dual-enrollment program (not offered for 2020 virtual program)
The Council for Retail and Sales
Meet the Experts Speaker Series
news & events
Catching up with Lehigh Valley Launchbox Entrepreneur Udit Garg
September 2, 2020
Lehigh Valley LaunchBox Grant Recipient, CeCe J’s Snacks opens in Allentown
August 25, 2020
PSU-LV completes first virtual Teen Entrepreneur Challenge
August 25, 2020
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.