LaunchBox Ladies Presents:
“Living Sustainably in Farm to Table Solutions: June 16th @ noon
It’s a good time to start up.
- Business accelerator program
- Coworking space
- Legal and intellectual property services
- Business advice and mentorship
- Mastermind Program
- 6 week startup virtual accelerator
- 1:1 coaching support
- Final elevator pitch competition
- Continued support after program completion
Accelerator & Microgrant Program
- Microgrants awarded annually
- Free coworking space in downtown Allentown
- Access to free PSU Legal and Intellectual Property Services
- Ongoing education and programming
- Business development resources
- A safety net of advisors
Lehigh Valley LaunchBox microgrant recipients have access to coworking space at Velocity in downtown Allentown.
Find an inviting space to work or book a conference room or training room. You will also find 24-7 access to the building, wi-fi, a kitchenette, and a lounge.
Penn State Law Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
Teen Entrepreneur Challenge
Our Teen Entrepreneur Challenge (TEC) empowers rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors to be successful business owners.
- Learn key strategies for starting a business and developing an entrepreneurial spirit
- Virtual program learning real-world experiences from local companies
- Camp culminates in a “Shark Tank” style team pitch competition to a panel of judges
- Receive a 50 percent discount on transferable college credits for camp participation through the optional dual-enrollment program (not offered for 2021 virtual program)
news & events
March 19, 2021
February 3, 2021
February 2, 2021
January 13, 2021
February 3, 2021
August 25, 2020
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.