Inspire Ideas, Empower Solutions, & Support Growth
About LaunchBox - The Innovation Hub For The Lehigh Valley
We offer 7 entrepreneurial programs and dozens of resources that are available free to all PA residents or businesses. Located at the Penn State Lehigh Valley campus in Center Valley, we are the hub connecting Lehigh Valley entrepreneurs to the support, resources, and facilities they need to build a sustainable and scalable business with a viable plan for growth. By centralizing our no-cost services, we help entrepreneurs avoid the common mistakes startups often face and enable them to focus their time on growing their business.
- Brainstorm with LaunchBox: Get immediate help with your idea or business.
- Teen Entrepreneur Challenge: A summer camp for high school students.
- LaunchBox Ladies: A speaker series and member events focused on women in business.
- Idea TestLab: Testing your idea, identifying customers, & the first steps towards starting up.
- FastTrack Accelerator: Refine your high-growth business, grow your revenue, and accelerator your growth.
- Business Bootcamp: Revamp your offerings, get new customers, and grow your business.
- Masterminds: Peer to peer monthly support and community for business owners.
Idea TestLab Application Opens January 10th
Lehigh Valley LaunchBox microgrant recipients have access to coworking space at Velocity in downtown Allentown.
Find an inviting space to work or book a conference room or training room. You will also find 24-7 access to the building, wi-fi, a kitchenette, and a lounge.
Penn State Law Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
news & events
December 14, 2021
December 13, 2021
November 22, 2021
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.